Saturday, April 4, 2015

Adios Tres Equis-Group 1

The past two days, staying with my "new" family was the most surprising yet most unforgettable part of the trip. It surprised me how much our families welcomed us to become a part of their everyday life. I'll definitely miss my family
-Seventh 

Today was the best day of the trip ANNE JENKINS' birthday wohooooooo, so I started a song with all our families to sing to Anne. However, it was quite sad to say goodbye to our families who had taught us so much about the importance of family, all the delicious food, and of course all the soccer. I am so thankful for the experience. Then, we started a trip down the Rapids. It was very enjoyable except one of the guides forgot some of the food so we couldn't eat until after but I mean it was fantastic once we had our burritos. Now we are starting our way towards San Jose (hey family and I'll see you soon puppies) oh yeah and for Easter Riley might need some more costa's because he lost them in the rapids......
-Anne Fawcett 


No comments:

Post a Comment