Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Group 1 Day 3

¡Hola amigos!

Pura vida from Taylor! Today is Day 2 of our Costa Rican adventure. I'm going to take y'all backwards in time. 

We're on the way to the beach right now. We spent our morning repelling down waterfalls and being dropped from large cliffs. Here's what Theo thought of the experience: "Repelling is cool. We were in the forest in the middle of nowhere and following the river. It wasn't too hot. There was a lot of sounds but we couldn't always tell where they were coming from. It's like the forest is alive."

Yesterday we went zip lining and caving. Seventh described it as: "A different but fun experience and being able to enjoy it with a group of friends from school made it that much more enjoyable." Jared says, "Ziplining was really fun. Almost all the zip lines were bigger than the one in Nanahala (the 9th grade trip). The view of the whole area as well as the massive volcano that was visible as you went along the zip lines made that much better as well."

I've spent a lot of the trip screaming and squealing. I want a hamburger but they keep serving me beans and rice. If my parents are reading this, please reassure Mama that I have not gotten sick and I feel fine. 


"Shaka Brah" - Charlie
"Hello Ainsley!" - Peyton


PURA VIDA 💃

No comments:

Post a Comment