Monday, March 21, 2016

Group 3- The Locals

Our trip has been unbelievable so far! I have seen, eaten, and experienced so many new things and loving every second. I had the home stays first, which has been my favorite part. The cooking was amazing and our family couldn't have been more welcoming. Everyone in Costa Rica has a difficult time saying Rivers. They think that it is the funniest name. It is so hard for them to say, that they just call me Rios (which is Rivers in Spanish). It has stuck and now that is my new name. :) We have had to travel lots, but it has been worth it. I love my group and have gotten a lot closer with many people. The food has been delicious but I do miss home cooked meals. :) Tomorrow we get up early and head to the volcano to go repelling, zip lining, and caving. The seniors prepared us very well for this trip, and I'm glad they helped us out with packing. (hi Anne J) I'm looking forward to tomorrow! Love and miss u Mom and Dad!
Sump and Elle- hold down the fort and I'll see y'all soon! 
Pura Vida! Rivers 

No comments:

Post a Comment