Saturday, March 19, 2016

Group II rename: we are now the Perezosos Peligrosos

We have spent the last two days trying to determine a fitting group name, and after much deliberation, the Dangerous Sloths were born.  We spent the day walking along the Caribbean coast and snorkeling on a coral reef.  The afternoon found us playing on the beach, swimming in the pool, and exploring the town.  We are now in our night circle discussing our highs and lows for the day.  Here are some comments from the Perezosos Peligrosos:

Today was pretty cool. I don't know if Charles and I got more wet from sweat on the hike or snorkeling. Best part of day had to be seeing a sloth chilling above our heads when we got to the beach. We're back now watching basketball, so all I have to say is Go Heels!
-Brad Lewis

Found my home in Reggae Land. The people throughout the town strips were thrilling. Pura vida.
-Madison

The coral reef was absolutely incredible; I have never see anything like it. Madison and I found our true home in ReggaeLand--complete with matching friendship bracelets. P-U-R-A V-I-D-A
-Dana

I got to meet a sloth up close today so a dream came true. Dad-just found out Kentucky lost to Indiana. Lo siento!
-Henry









No comments:

Post a Comment