Saturday, March 19, 2016

More Comments: Perezosos Peligrosos

Today I spent part of ny day doing one if the things I love, shopping. While I spent more than I should have Anna and I have some cute matching headbands and shorts and feel very Costa Rican. Pura vida!!!
-Skylar

Today was pretty good, I walked a 2.5 mile walk barefoot through the forest because the chacos weren't doing it for me, then we snorkeled and that was awesome too. The day overall was pretty great, especially when I had the best fish tacos of my life (sorry dad). The only low for me was the end when I lifted my suitcase and the top ripped off... But pura vida!!!!
-T.J. (Wap)

I got T.J. back today with some good kicks from my flippers when we were snorkeling. Looking forward to more revenge! 😏
-Sidney

So. Many. Dogs.
-Laney

No comments:

Post a Comment