Thursday, March 22, 2012

From Kelly McC...

Today has been one of the most intense, adventurous, and thrilling days yet!! We got up early to go repelling, which was so awesome! We did a total of 4 repels, one being 165 feet tall. Then we drove to the caves; I had NO idea what it was going to be like. I definitely went out of my comfort zone there!! We had to crawl through the tiniest holes, climb up steep walls with barely any places to hold on, and belly crawl through lots of water. It was also very dark (but we had flashlights thankfully), small, and a little scary due to the loads of bats. We are headed to the hot springs now, which I can't wait.. and plan to see a good view f the volcano! We only have a couple days left but it's been amazing and I'm excited to enjoy the rest of the trip! I love and miss all my family and friends back home! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment