Friday, March 23, 2012

TO THE PARENTS OF MARY ANNE AND KILEY

Today, we went white water rafting and both successfully managed to not fall out! However, Thomas, Hannah Daniel, and Alyssa were not so lucky. We then took a four hour bus ride to San Jose and are now relaxing at our hotel for our last night in Costa Rica. We both agree that this trip has been amazing and we would'nt trade it for anything! We can't wait to get home and see y'all soon....Just wanted to let yall know that we're alive! Sorry we haven't been blogging too much...we've been having too much fun! I LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD!

P.S. Mom and Dad, will you get me a little cheeseburger with ketchup and mustatrd and a small fry from five guys for me to eat when I get home! Oh and tell Mrs. Ashley that Wim says hey and he misses her and loves her! I LOVE YOU! -Mary Anne

P.P.S. I JUST WANT FOOD!....that's not rice, chicken, and beans! Thanks, LOVE YOU! -Kiley

No comments:

Post a Comment