Thursday, March 22, 2012

From Logan...

Hola amigos back home. The trip so far has been very awesome. My highlights so far: two nights ago we ate at a restaurant called jungle love owned by Yamu, the man himself. I had to by a T-shirt! The long jungle hike and looking off of the cliff over the ocean was really cool too. But my overall highlight of my trip was staying with Braden and our host family in Tres Equis!! It was a neat experience to explore the other culture, quayshon found himself there and some how spoke Spanish with them and felt right at home, it was sad to see him have to leave Lol. Two more days left, hope it's fun and goes by kinda quickly so I can see everyone at home, starting to miss everyone, I'd definitely say we have the best and most fit group. Pura vida!

2 comments: