Thursday, March 27, 2014

Day VII of our Expedition

Over the last twenty four hours, I bounced between groups II and III for adventures in waterfall rappelling, zip lining, and a visit to a very relaxing hot springs. The Arenal Volcano was spectacularly visible today, and both groups in La Fortuna were treated to majestic views. One of my goals on this trip is to spend time with each group, and I love seeing the dynamics that evolve and how each group develops its own identity. I can certainly say that bonds have formed that will remain forever. Tomorrow is our last full day in the country, and both groups here have an early start. I'm sure many of you are enjoying March Madness; I'm not sure anyone native to CR really even knows that there is a tournament happening right now. However, just mention futbol...:)


Check out Evers' perfect form!


No comments:

Post a Comment