Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Group 3- Katie

Today was absolutely incredible. We started the day with a great breakfast and then headed to Manzanillo to hike for a little while. Everyone got to taste new fruits and smell a few plants, not all of which were that appealing. I even conquered one of my biggest fears and let a huge banana spider crawl on my face. Our hike was followed by lunch and then we split up into two groups. The first group went kayaking up a creek and then made our way into the sea. After we met up with the second group, we began our hike back to the starting point and they took the kayaks. Everything we saw today was interesting and beautiful and the views were like none I've ever seen. I'm really enjoying my time here in Puerto Viejo and I think everyone else is too. 

Lots of love to mom, dad, and everyone else back home. I miss y'all! Love, Katie. 




No comments:

Post a Comment