Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thomas and Landon

Hello America! It's great here in Costa Rica! I miss you mom and dad so much! I can't wait to see you in Charlotte! Only a little more longer!  I hope you had a great birthday daddy! I love you both! 

^ that was Landon.. But anyway, today we went to another school and played with the children and we learned a new dance or two which was pretty fun. Then we went zip lining, which was probably the highlight of the day, it was hands down the best view I've ever seen. There was a volcano and a giant lake in the background. After the zip line, we went to the hot springs, I can't even begin to tell you how relaxing it was. And on top of that we were able to get fruit smoothies that were basically icing on the cake. All is well down in Costa Rica, Mr. Lutterbie told me I needed to blog to let my parents know I'm alive... I'm alive..

- butters and landon

No comments:

Post a Comment