Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Adios ... Tuanis!

We are finishing up breakfast and beginning to load the bus for Tres Eqis! To me, this is the best part of our Costa Rican Expedition! I am excited for what I know is about to happen to these young adults! Ahead we have a three hour drive in which we are transforming our bus into an intense Spanish class! Time for me to "cram" for conversational Spanish!!! Every student is excited and eager to get to our home stay families. Nosotros hemos guardado el mejor para hoy. (Thank goodness waldon takes AP Spanish)

We hope you have enjoyed following us this far. I know we will be unable to "connect" with everyone for the next several day, but don't worry.. We should have many many stories once we return to our hotel Friday night (contingent on wifi)!

On with our day..

Pura Vida!

No comments:

Post a Comment