Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day I, Evin

So, we have completed our first day (Friday) in Costa Rica! Everyone seems to be very excited to get started tomorrow!

I think we will have those moments in some of the activities where there will be uncertainty. However, I believe that we have a solid group that will be able to back up those people and help push them past their limit. Our goal on this trip is to go beyond our comfort zones. Zip-lining, caving, rappelling, and home stays can definitely do that, at least for me. The toughest challenge I think I will have is not being able to speak Spanish. This challenge I am happy to embrace. I am ecstatic about the adventure to come and have optimistic thoughts about our activities and our group as a whole!

- Evin Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment