Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dia Cinco

I can't believe it's our 5th day in Costa Rica. Sounds cliche, but time really does fly when you're having fun. So far, zip lining has undoubtedly been my fav activity. The view was absolutely breath taking and it was probably the coolest thing I've ever and will ever do. But we've also been caving, repelling, kayaking, and hiking in the most incredible places. Today we went snorkeling and saw all sorts of animals like sharks and Dory the fish. We just got back from a family owned chocolate factory where I bought all sorts of chocolates and a turtle bracelet. Anyways, we're sitting on the pool where the guys are playing Marco Pollo, and we're about to get some dinner, chicken casada for me. I'm really excited for the Home Stays tomorrow and can't wait to see what else Costa Rica has in store for us. Shout out to Mrs. Stoddard for being the best chaperone ever and and Pura Vida! Youmna







No comments:

Post a Comment