Friday, March 17, 2017

Group 1 Day 2

Today, after eating an amazing pancake breakfast (not better than yours though mom) with fruit and juice, the entire group got back into our bus and made our way up to do our first real activity; zip lining. After putting on the harness and helmet, I could start to feel an excited yet nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach. I've been zip lining before, but not quite like this. The heights, the speed, the views...Everything about zip lining in Costa Rica was 10x more amazing than what I expected. I eventually got over my initial anxious feeling and was able to really enjoy the thrill and excitement it brought me. I would do it over and over again if I could. It makes me really excited to see and experience everything else we have planned..and it's only really day 1!!!
P.s. I miss you mom, and Kenzie! I hope the start of your spring break goes well!! See you soon.
-Mikayla Turner

Today has been amazing so far. First we went zip lining through the trees and had a breathtaking view. Then we went to the cave and had an adventure fitting our bodies through tiny openings, but it was great. I held a scorpion too! Hope everything is great at home
-Anna Felder

No comments:

Post a Comment