Sunday, March 19, 2017

Group 1- Day 3

We travel to our second city today! Our group keeps ourselves occupied in the long bus rides through playing MANY games of Mafia. We went rappelling today and it was amazing! Luckily, I'm not tired of rice and beans (yet) & hey Harris fam :) - sorry but I might be moving to Costa Rica but I'll miss y'all!
-Marchant Harris

Hey Mom just wanted to let you know I'm alive. We just rappelled and now we got an 8 hour bus ride to the beach, which is nothing new to the Locke Clan. The zip line was memorable. The food is good, and I got a group of guys. Hope you're having fun in Florida and watching basketball.
-Henry Locke

Hey mom, as much as they're trying, they haven't killed me yet. I've learned that a common joke among the zip line and rappelling workers is to do something wrong that doesn't matter when they're hooking us up and blame it on it being their first day and not knowing what they're doing. But its really fun and the food is great. See y'all soon.
   -Will Boggs

Owens family, we have done a lot in the past two days. The best by far was zip lining over the jungle. Looking forward to the next six days.
-Julian

Hello family, We've had a lot of fun so far doing everything. There are a lot of dogs here so I am dying right now. Also, if anyone is in Lana's group and reads these tell her I said hi
-Indya

Waddup Anderson Clan. Hope y'all are having fun in Florida on vacation without me and Clarke. Thanks mom for making me pack the extra snacks, we have had rice and beans twice already and I'm already beginning to get tired of them. The most fun activity we have done is definitely swimming under a huge waterfall. Love y'all and see you guys in a couple days.
- Foster

Mom & Gar,
Im having a really great time. I miss harlowe the most. Love you.
-Malin

To everyone back home, I miss all of you tremendously but I am having the time of my life. Today we did a waterfall hike and rappelled down waterfalls... in total we walked up about 24 million stairs but it was all worth it.. I'm going through diet coke withdrawals but they have amazing fresh fruit juices here. All is great! I love y'all.
-Anna Felder


Hello techy parents!!!! We are having the time of our lives in Costa Rica!! In the past 48 hours we've done several activities and eaten lots of good food. Looking forward to tomorrow as we are now on a 8 hour bus ride to the Caribbean coast! -Susanna Wallinger

Do not know if my mom knows how to check this but maybe someone will show her! Miss you mommy!!! We have had a very packed 48 hours filled with lots of
stuff I haven't done before and I have had so much fun. Otw to the beach and soo excited for the rest of the trip.
Love, Victoria


JD says hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment