Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Las Rocas Invincibles 

To whom it may concern...I am alive.    -Sumant Having lots of fun!! Miss you all. Love you. ---Sophie Sorry guys, I'm dead. Just kidding I'm loving Costa Rica and all is well. Pura Vida! -Nikki  Hola mi familia! Happy Birthday Dad...can't believe ur turning 30 again hahaha! I'm sad I can't be there to celebrate but not too sad because yesterday I saw 10 SLOTHS! We had to stop to let one cross the road! Also today we went snorkeling, the guide told me after, that a baracudda swam by me but I didn't realize it! That's kinda scary but not as scary as the fact that USC beat Duke...please delete all evidence of my bracket! Love all y'all and sending all my love on ur bday Dad!  -Stefanie  Tell hawkiss and mila I said I miss them and I miss y'all too. We are going to Fortuna today to be in hot springs and in the next few days we will zipline and stuff. Today we snorkeled. I saw some big fish. Love u xoxo kitty cat kate  What's up mom and dad just wanted to let y'all know I'm fine and I know mom is worrying. -Benjamin Mom, I hope you fed Pablo because I forgot to remind you. Also, I miss Trudy the most but I love y'all too :)) - banks

No comments:

Post a Comment