Thursday, March 23, 2017

Group 2 Day 8

Hi mom and dad!! I'm excited to see y'all tomorrow but super sad to leave Costa Rica. Today we repelled and it was so scary and I cried down one of the repels but then I had a ton of fun. After you do 2 or 3 it's a lot better and less scary.. If you could do me a huge favor and pickup a big zax snax meal from zaxbys since I'll be home after they close. Love you both and pura vida! - Anne Morrison

Hey mom and dad!! I've had so much fun and I'm excited to see y'all, but mostly excited to eat American food. See you soon and love you!!
- Julia

Hey Mom & Dad! So excited to see y'all tomorrow and tell you all about the trip! I've had the best time—especially the past few days. We've done all the high adventure stuff like ziplining and rappelling and yes, I absolutely loved every second of it. Love y'all and can't wait to see y'all!
- Sadie

Wat up fam. Having a great time here in paradise but glad to come home to my family and to some fried foods. See y'all late tomorrow and love y'all. Make sure Charlie checks my clash. And also my phone bit the dust before we left so can y'all look into that. Love, Chalmers Allen

Hi Mom! I miss you so much and just prepare yourself for me wanting to eat ANY American food in sight. This trip has been amazing and I have the best everything. We definitely have to come back. Love you and ¡PURA VIDA!
~Amaya

Hey guys! Today we rappeled. You probably won't believe me, but there was a monkey drop that was a 50 foot free fall. I screamed so much they stopped me halfway, then let me go again. It was so fun though. My GoPro died yesterday and the charger doesn't work hahah. Still have a lot of footage from the days before though. Having so much fun, I miss y'all! Pura Vida! When I get back, I am sleeping for 24 hours.
- Lana

Hey family, gonna see you guys tomorrow can't wait to show you all the pics and the great time I've had so far. p.s I'm no longer a vegetarian I've eaten so much meat here because the fish looked a lil suspect. Anyways can't wait to eat a normal American meal, soaked in oil and deep fried bc everything here is super healthy
- hasta luego, Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment