Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Group 2 Continued

Hi family! Today we are leaving the homestay. I'm so sad to leave because my family was so sweet and had the cutest little boys. My Spanish has definetly not improved but its okay. Miss y'all so much and can't wait to see you soon. 
-Parker

Hey mom and dad. We left the homestays today. I had some trouble at the homestays since they didn't speak English and I don't speak Spanish but I had Katherine and Elizabeth translate for me. I've had so much fun so far. Miss y'all. I'll see y'all in 4 days! 
-Dial

Hey family!! Miss y'all and hope you're doing well. Tell Noah congratulations for finally not being a knob!! Also mom Please feed my fish, by my calculations he hasn't eaten in 12 days. I know you don't love him as much as I do, but I'm afraid he will starve. We left the homestays today. I was very nervous about meeting my family, but it quickly became one of my favorite parts of the trip. The dad at my homestay is a policeman and my host mom and sister were so nice. Last night the kids preformed a traditional Costa Rican dance for us and then the whole group danced together and taught the Costa Ricans how to dance, it was so much fun. This afternoon we're going caving, and I can't wait. Miss y'all and see you soon! 
- Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment