Sunday, March 19, 2017

Las Rocas Invencibles

Hola from Costa Rica! Group 3 (Las Rocas Invencibles) just arrived in Puerto Viejo! In case you were wondering how I made it through the homestays, it was through Julia's fluent Spanish....I learned that my Spanish is not too good! I miss y'all Mom, Dad, & Katie but I'm having fun in Costa Rica (also shoutout to my friends who aren't here Bess, Madeline, & Cameron)! See y'all on Friday!  Stef Hola mis padres y mi hermana, the second day we did white water rafting and that was super fun, and it was definitely a step out of my comfort zone. I didn't fall out of the raft, in case you all were wondering. The next day, we arrived at our homestays and they were very welcoming; MC and I played many games with our host family. We left our homestays today, which was pretty sad, but I enjoyed my host family a lot and the communication wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The food was amazing and so was the community service; we finished our community service part of the project today. Anyways, I'm at the beach right now and I just finished losing a bunch of beach volleyball games, but it was still pretty fun and memorable. I miss y'all and I will see y'all soon !!! (I hope y'all can deal with Tyra for the next few days).  - Ahlea  I learned that my Spanish is horrible. I am alive. - MC Absolutley love the trip so far! The food is amazing, and I'm trying so many new things that I would've never done otherwise, especially staying with my host family at Tres Equis. Pura vida❤️ -Nikki Chen  MÃĢe e pai, estou curtindo muito essa viagem mesmo tendo alguns problemas com meu cabelo hahaha! Tenho muitas estorias para contar a vcs quando voltar❤️ -Julia Feresin   Hello parentals (and maybe Amanda?), the food is great and my stomach is also doing great! I love y'all and I'm moving to live with my new host family! We are at the beach now and it's really gorgeous. We should definitely come back one day. I love y'all and I know y'all miss me. Tell Callie I love her!  -Ariel Hollis 😊

1 comment:

  1. 😙😙😍😍😘😘😘😗😗

    ReplyDelete