Friday, March 17, 2017

Group 3

Milbre and Phil (mom and dad make sure u read this) hi it's Kate I think I would like to stay in Costa Rica!!!!! It's been 24 hours since we began our excursion and I've observed so many beautiful places, things, and soaked in the culture. Today i'm going white water rafting and tonight is night one of the home stay. The food is really good, we have plenty of clean water, and my group is awesome too! Just wanted to let u know I'm safe and love u guys so much! Xoxo kitty cat Kate  Pura Vida! Yesterday we had a nice 2 hour wait in a traffic jam trying to cross la plata to go into San Jose for the night... lots of group bonding and many card games were played! Our group is fabulous and we are currently in route to white water rafting (it's 6:20am btw). Stay tuned for more adventures from group 3!!!  -xoxo kitty cat MC 

No comments:

Post a Comment