Friday, March 17, 2017

Messages From Group 2

Hey April Fred Jenkins Julia and Charlie,
This is a picture of us from "Tarponville". We are having a great time and I have only lost one finger. We love y'all!
-Chalmers and Isaac

Hi mom and dad!! I'm having a great time and Costa Rica is so beautiful. Y'all should be really jealous you aren't here ;) I love and miss you both so much but I'm having fun and surviving
Xo, Anne Morrison

Hello mother. Having a great time here, yesterday when we landed we took a 8hr drive to the beach, and today we kayaked and took a hike which were both fun. On our hike we ate some good exotic fruit and our tour guide was rlly funny. The ppl here are nice and there are dogs everywhere, I'm bringing one home for sandy. Anyways logging off now, pura vida!!!!

Hi Mom! I'm having an amazing time and I have an amazing group. I have eaten termites and put a spider on my head so you can say I've lived life to the fullest. Miss you and be safe in Cali. Love you and PURA VIDA!!

Hey Mom & Dad!
Just letting y'all know I'm alive and well, and I'm having the best time ever! I couldn't ask for a better group or experience, it's absolutely amazing. The food is great and this place is beautiful. Can't wait to show y'all pictures and tell you all about it! Love you!
- Sadie

Hey Mom and Les
-Frank


Pictures to follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment