Sunday, March 19, 2017

Group One. Day Four.

Day three and it feels like we have been here for like a week. But don't get me wrong, these three days have been amazing. Filled with lots of different activities, food, wild life,  culture, and humidity! Tomorrow we get to do an activity I am most excited about; Snorkeling. It's going to be so fun. Pura Vida!
-Mikayla Turner, Arboles Frijoles

Oh my gosh. I saw SO MANY sloths today on our hike and I was so excited!! I also put a GIANT spider on my face (thanks Anna for holding my hold). The ocean is blue with black sand and is wayyyy better than any beach in America.... sorry Edisto. Dad, Mooma, Caroline, and Britt- soooo I'm still planning on staying here so yall come visit :) ¡Pura Vida!
-Marchant Harris, Arboles Frijoles

Today was sooo good. First we went on a nature walk and I put a giant spider on my face, drank coconut water, and even ate termites! It was crazy. Then we went kayaking and I saw monkeys and a sloth about a foot away by the water. I swam in the Caribbean Sea and chilled on the beach! Having a blast :)
-Anna Felder

Today Victoria and I went on the kayaks together down a little creek. It was quite eventful! We got stuck several times due to some obstacles (that was grace -now its vic)!!! Grace and I were behind the crowd but managed to get second place due to our pro kayak skills at the end. We jungled for a while, do not know if thats quite my thing but got through it. Later on we swam, and I got to get my tan on 😎
- Grace and Vic


Today was exhausting! We first went through our guide's backyard for 45 minutes tasting and smelling dozens of different plants. Then we went on a nature walk and saw a couple sloths, but no eyelash vipers. After the 3 hour trip, we went to the beach and kayaked down a tidal creek. Today was very outdoorsy, and I cannot wait to see what comes with the Arboles Frijoles!
- Foster

This morning began with a lil bit o' a hike. We went through the jungle and saw caterpillars, giant millipedes, giant spiders, snakes, sloths, and monkeys!! Wattba (what a time to be all ).  We get to fall asleep listening to the ocean since our hotel is right on the beach. Tomorrow we will get some sun! See ya!!!!! -Susanna

Today we woke up to the warm and salty air! I was a little scared on our nature walk when I put the spider on my face and even ate a live termite but I survived. Sus and I had some fun on the kayak and ended up soaking wet thanks to a Julian and Austin. Tanning and swimming in the ocean was the end to our very adventurous day. We can't wait for tomorrow!
-Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment