Thursday, March 23, 2017

Las Rocas Invincibles 

Because I won't be in Costa Rica on Saturday, Happy 18th Birthday to Jose (my host brother at the home-stay in Tres Equis)!  -Sumant  Hello. I'm not leaving Costa Rica. -Nikki  Hello parents. Update: I'm still not coming home. I've found a job and a place to live. I love you and can you mail my phone to me? Thanks. Tell Callie I'll FaceTime her from here. Love, Ariel
This trip made me not only get out of my comfort zone, but I learned a lot of things along the way. That's why this trip will always be remembered. Maybe I'll stick around here for a little longer.           -Julia Feresin
I'm so sad we're leaving Costa Rica already, but I am looking forward to taking a long hot bath and watching a movie when I get home. This trip has been a really amazing experience, and I am going to miss spending so much time with everybody! --Sophie One more day until I can see you all again !!! I have finished all of the activities on this trip and I'm quite suprised that I am still alive. I'll tell you all everything when I get back. See ya. - Ahlea  Hey everybody! Can't believe it's the last day! I'm sad because we've had a lot of fun and also our group is the best, the other groups better watch out tomorrow! But I am pretty excited to eat American food again, I've been craving Five Guys and Chick-fil-A for the last few days! Pura Vida! -Stefanie Mr. Love, Thomas is alive, and as I always assure you, I've been watching out for him. He won't blog himself so I'm blogging for him :) See ya around the ball field in a few days!!!  -Mary Chandler  Hi mommy bring my phone when u pick me up from the bus Friday nite !!!!!!!! - kitty kat Kate  Corbett is asleep but he's alive :))  Ben is awake, and alive, but doesn't want to blog. hey Mrs. & Dr. Ginsberg!!! Done with all of the activities that this trip had planned for us. Want to come home asap. Not saying I haven't enjoyed everything... I just need Zaxbys soon. -Charlie Mom, plz have bojangles in hand when you pick me up -mc So much amazing food. Incredible memories and time here. See y'all tomorrow. -William  Brooke and Sarah are also sleeping but are alive <33

No comments:

Post a Comment