Monday, March 20, 2017

Group 3

Hey from Costa!  Today we hiked for about 2 hours through a forest by the beach and saw a bunch of cool things. Sloths were abundant and Monkeys were howling. The beach was beautiful and the girls had a nice tanning sesh... (yes, mom, I'm wearing lots of sunscreen :)) Missing our home cooked meals from our host families is starting to kick in as I really appreciate their fresh, home cooked meals more and more.  I'm staying here forever, -MC  I miss my host moms cooking and the extra portions. Gaining weight and loving the beach. Never leaving Costa pls send more clothes, -Sarah (ps I miss Matty) Mommy I miss u and u too dad but I miss the cats the most. Mom plz order lands end skirts size 4 the straight down ones for school and I need them hemmed a lot bc they are long. I love u lots and I'm having so much fun Xoxoxo kitty kat kate yuchmow!!!!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment