Sunday, March 19, 2017

Group 2 messages before rafting!

Still alive. CR is pretty legendary. Just finished time at the beach and now going to the home-stay. It's Day 4 and we're all still going strong. Love you guys - Clarke

I'm moving to Puerto  Viejo. Hasta luego-Lucas

Hey guys, I'm having a great time. We're about to go rafting and I can't wait. The rest of the week is going to be awesome. Love Y'all.

- Cle


Mother, Father,
    I am doing quite well. The beach was cool too.
       Love Porter

Dear mom and dad,
Yesterday we were on the beach and saw some local kids our age swimming in the lagoon so we decided to join. They were climbing the trees and jumping from them into the lagoon. Once we got out to where we were our guide started telling at us saying that there were caimans in the lagoon. Once we jumped from the tree we swam back as fast as we could and Chalmers was chased by one. It was very cool meeting the local kids.
-Isaac
Ps. Chalmers is alive

Dear Momma and Dad (and Mrs. Harris because I know you're checking the blog constantly to make sure we're all still alive),
Yesterday was absolutely amazing. Snorkeling started off a little rough with a lot of rain but we recovered quickly with a nature walk through a national park where we saw sloths and monkeys (and a few too many lizards for my taste). After that we drove through downtown Puerto Viejo and got to experience some of the local past times like basketball and gelato with some kids we met. The beach was amazing and luckily none of us are too sunburned yet. Love y'all tons!
-Bug


Mom and Dad,
I'm having a great time so far. Yesterday, we snorkeled, which was amazing, but my highlight of the day was during the free time we had afterwards. A group of us went down to the beach and, while we were there, we began a game of soccer with some local kids who were also on the beach. I'm not very good at soccer, as you know, but I had a great time playing on the beach. By the end of the game, I was covered in sand and, even after a couple of showers, I still feel like I have the entire beach in my hair! Pura Vida!
-Kat Woody

No comments:

Post a Comment