Monday, March 20, 2017

Group II

Hey Charlie
Hope baseball is going well. Enjoy having no school. Mom I miss ya and your cooking. Fred well have waff Saturday. Love y'all and say hey to my baby girl for me.
-Chalmers

Costa Rica is fun. Yesterday since I couldn't raft our guide Chris took me around Costa Rica and the grocery stores and sight seeing. He also taught me some Spanish and we listened to some Costa Rican reggae music. I had a lot of fun. Now it's the second day of the homestay and my family is nice. There are two little boys who are very cute. Anyways see ya in a couple days!! Pura vida!!
~ Morgan

Mother, Father,
    Day 5, my skin is boiling off. pura vida.
            Porter

Hey mom and dad. Miss y'all. Sidney- congrats!! Love you all and see you soon
-Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment